Advice for Working Moms (HBR Working Parents Series)
Harvard Business Review, Daisy Dowling, Sheryl G. Ziegler, Francesca Gino, Amy Jen Su
The skills and strategies working moms need to juggle work and family commitments, alleviate stress and guilt, and find success at home and in their careers.
- Provides practical tips and advice for working mothers for how they can succeed in taking care of work and family needs.
- Includes a mix of recognizable experts with new voices to give readers a variety of angles and guidance.
- Includes real-life examples that readers can relate to and see that they're not alone in their struggles.
- Provides a quick reading experience with "Quick Takes" summary boxes for the busy parent.
- Begins with an introduction from Daisy Dowling, working parent expert and author of WorkParent.
Audience: Working mothers at all stages of their lives—from those juggling young children and babies to folks who are navigating the teenage years and beyond. Mothers of all family structures (married, unmarried, partnered, living in multigenerational homes), and for both knowledge workers and those earning hourly wages.